Who we are
Our website address is: https://newlandpark.com.
What information do we collect about you?
• Your Name and job title
• Your employer/company information
• Your contact information including, address, email address, phone numbers
• Your demographic information, such as postcode, property details
• Marketing information, such as sectors, requirements, interests, history of meetings, etc
How will we use the information about you?
Collecting this information helps us to understand what you are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved services. Specifically, we may use this data:
• To improve the services we provide you;
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
• To send emails /marketing about subjects we think might be relevant or of interest to you;
• To contact you via email, telephone or post; Where we use your information to contact you, we may use secure Information Technology service providers tomanage those communications;
• As part of our ongoing efforts to keep our site safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud;
• In processing your requirements;
• To undertake professional compliance checks as required by law or our professional bodies, including Anti-Money Laundering Checks.
Sharing your information
Whilst using your information as described above we may share your information with and obtain information about you from; credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies, other companies within the Comer Group, third parties and suppliers. We will always seek to ensure that those third parties we work with are compliant and will hold your information within the Data Protection Laws.
Sale of business
If Comer Homes is sold, merges or integrates with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisersand any prospective purchaser and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
We would like to send you information from time to time about services which may be of interest to you.
If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time. You have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and if you no longer wish to be contacted please click here.
Access to your information, retention and correction When you fill in a form or provide your details, you will be agreeing that we may use your information for the purposes above. If you change your mind you can easily ‘opt out’ by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally if your information has changed or you would like to know what information we hold about you, then you can request access to this information at any time by getting in touch.
We will store and use your personal information for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services detailed above. When we no longer need your personal information in connection with these services, we will then retain your personal information for a period six years which will reasonably allow us to comply with ourregulatory obligations and to commence or defend legal claims.
Comer Homes takes the security and privacy of your personal information extremely seriously and we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure of access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. In addition, we follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with personal data in line with the Data Protection Laws.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Links from our websitesPlease note that we have no control of websites outside any Comer Homes domain or website. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
How to Contact us
For the UK: email@example.com
For Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing: Data Controller, Comer Property Management, c/o Harold Benjamin Solicitors, Hill House, 67-71 Lowlands Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 3EQ